Join Hortonworks, CapTech, and Information Builders to learn how to master and transform big data into big business value.
We can show you how to easily manage and analyze massive amounts of data – both structured and unstructured – for better business performance and lower costs.
Regardless of the diversity of your data environment, Information Builders, CapTech, and Hortonworks will show you how to go beyond traditional data warehouses and reporting tools to unlock new levels of value for your customers.
What You Will Learn
- An introduction to the Hortonworks Hadoop platform for big data
- Cost savings of running Hadoop versus traditional platforms
- Business cases for big data and analytics
- Business foresight with data visualization and predictive analytics
- New techniques to better understand customer behavior and sentiment
CapTech will also share its big data case studies, including:
- Engineering advanced analytics pipelines and models for more than ten million digital events per second
- Designing and implementing a custom metadata repository for enterprise data governance at a Fortune 500 financial services firm
- Solving a leading retailer's performance challenges by implementing a NoSQL solution architecture and advanced analytics
Register now to reserve your spot, as seats are limited. We look forward to seeing you there!
Bookbinders Seafood & Steakhouse
2306 E. Cary Street
Richmond, VA 23223
June 25 | Noon to 1:30 p.m.
Registration: 11:30 a.m.
Data Scientist Consultant
Senior Director, Business Development
Director, Partner Manager